Prime 2.0 - Design System Kit + App Icons
Sold out. Get the newest version of Prime.
Prime is the All-In-One UI Design Starter Kit.
The toolkit lets you create Mobile & Desktop Web UI with speed of light. Hundreds of components connected with customizable styles let you unleash your full design potential — design with the best Sketch practices.
Prime is build to be used with Sketch. If you work with a team of designers, you probably use Sketch for Teams. Prime structure is modular – this means that each major set of elements is placed in a dedicated source file Library:
- The Core – basic stuff like colors, gradients shadows, typography, shapes, etc.
- Web – all UI elements needed to create Desktop and Mobile Web design structured with Atomic Design Philosophy
- Mobile – iOS & Android native mobile components
- Charts – all major chart types to support data visualization
- Device Templates – vector device templates (wearable, mobile, and desktop) are often used in web projects.
- Illustrations – the Kit includes sample elements that may be combined to create a new mood of the design.
Prime supports the best Sketch app practices:
- Shared Layer & Text Styles
- Symbol Overrides
- Smart Distribution
- Smart Layout
Prime is the smart design accelerator. You will never worry about tight deadlines again. Thanks to Prime, you save dozens of hours to focus on the core of your passion - making the best designs ever.
Supports Sketch 58+
(Included Prime 1.0 supports Sketch 52+)
App Icons Templates for Sketch - The Every resource needed to design high-quality icons.
- 8 High-quality App Icon Templates - designed for Sketch, they are prepared for all major platforms (iOS, Android, watchOS, macOS, iMessage, tvOS, In-App Purchase, favicon). Every template includes platform-specific color schemes and over 60 predefined shapes to kick-off design.
- App Icon Quality Checklist - prepared for Numbers and PDF. It contains over 60 checkpoints for general and platform-specific aspects of icon design.
- App Icon Validator - Sketch file that allows us to check the appearance fo the icon over various backgrounds in just a couple of seconds.